Best Halal Trip For Winter Holidays
Visit: Tromso Skjervoy Island
4 Nights / 5 Days
What is Best Halal Trip for Winter Holidays package?
Discovering Muslim amicable winter occasion destinations that are reasonable for us to visit throughout the winter can here and there be very troublesome; what with the entirety of the arrangements that buoy around the web that aren't appropriate for our needs. So, we've found the traveler partner for you with whom you can go to beat the winter chill. Norwegians are born with skis on their feet hence it is the best choice when it comes to winter sports. From skis to dog sledding Norway will never disappoint you. You if you are planning for a best halal trip for Winter Holidays then come on board with us from halal-just eateries, halal-accommodating inns and various mosques and Islamic focuses Norway Halal tours help our tourist to have a joyous vacation to Norway within the perimeter of Halal.... Day one: ARRIVAL
Right after arriving at Tromso, you will be transferred and accommodated to a Muslim friendly hotel since you are at best halal trip for Winter Holidays. After getting over from jet-lagged we will be all set to have a scrumptious dinner in the beautiful winter night of Norway and then you will be encouraged and free explore at your own till next day.Day two: Cable car + Northern Light Chasing Tour
After witnessing a blissful morning, you will be served with a breakfast followed by a pickup from cable car. Through it, we will climb mountains and from there you can view the spectacular Tromso. Later in the evening, you will be off at the Northern Light chasing for the tour.
Later in the evening, after dinner, you will be dropped off at the Northern Light chasing tour office for the tour. There are no guarantees that you will see the Northern Lights. However, with good planning and familiarizing yourself with factors that help determine when and where the Northern Lights will be dancing in the sky, there is a high chance that your hunt for the Northern Lights will be successful.
The arctic wilderness is home to the Sami people and reindeer herds. Discover their ancient culture and let them show you their world. Listen to stories and folk songs around a campfire, ride in a traditional sled and feel the thrill of standing reindeer while they eat from your hands. Later you will have free time to explore the island. After dinner, take a cruise back to Tromso. On the way back, you will have another chance to witness northern lights. On arrival, check inn and rest.Day four: Snowmobile Safari
After breakfast, pick up for some thrilling Snowmobile, where you will enjoy some amazing scenery. Adventure allows you to venture far into the wilderness. Experience the mountains of the far north. The daytime adventures give you an amazing view of the mountains. Later transfer back to the hotel. The evening will be free to enjoy on your own.Day five: Fjords Excursion By Rib Tour
Pick up for Fjord Excursion by RIB Tour. The experience of flying across the water in an Arctic fjord is a “once-in-a-lifetime” moment. After an amazing experience, transfer back to the hotel. Enjoy a free evening on your own.Day six: Departure
Check out and transfer to the Tromso Airport for departure with tons of unforgettable memories.
After breakfast, it’s time to take the Cable Car to the mountain and have a panoramic view over Tromso Valley. After spending some time on the top, take cable car down and explore the stunning surroundings of this unique City. Discover the picturesque landscape and have a lunch at 13:00. In the evening at 17:30 tasty dinner in the restaurant before chasing the Northern Lights guided tour. We will meet at Northern light tour center at 18:30. Then we give you warm overalls, boots and mittens, and drive you straight to the best spot; many nights the Aurora starts dancing as soon as we arrive, while other nights we relax with coffee and Biscuits.
The areas we hunt the Lights cover Islands and Fjords around Tromso and mountains close to the Finnish border. That is a radius of about 150 km. We drive a Mercedes minibus with max 15 passengers or a 9 seat 4×4 Mercedes Benz Minivan with max 6 passengers per trip. Klikk here to see all our vehicles. The driver, guide and photographer has more than 20 years of experience in photography and chasing the Aurora. He will take you to the best spots for the Aurora. As we drive, you will get information about camera settings, lenses, aperture, shutter ISO and focus. When we stop, your guide will help you with your photography. Tripod, SLR camera and wide-angle lens (F 2.8) and remote control is preferable. Compact camera rarely provides equally good results. We serve hot chocolate and biscuits and we light a campfire if conditions indicate that it is safe.
We shall be back approximately 01.00 at night.
Breakfast at the hotel. You will have free time till the time of cruise. Cruise will leave around 1700 hrs. towards Skjervoy Island.
There will be a delicious 3-course dinner.
On the cruise, you will have a chance to catch mesmerizing northern lights again. On Arrival, check inn at Maritime hotel and rest.
After breakfast we pick you up at 09:30 and meet the Reindeer guide at 09:45 in the city centre. We drive from there and after 45 minutes journey we will be reaching at Reindeer Camp.
We would like to give you the opportunity to become better acquainted with the Sami culture and join a pleasant and fun Reindeer Sledding in beautiful North Norwegian nature.
The Sami are the indigenous people of the North and our Sami guide would like you to get to know his culture better, both past, present and future, through tasting some typical Sami food, seeing and learning about Sami artifacts and hearing stories and the joik (traditional Sami song).
The Reindeer Sledding is an important part of the experience as the oldest known form of transport in the north and central part of the Sami culture. The sledding takes place as a “raid” where each reindeer and sled are bound together in a long row with the lead reindeer in the front.
By taking part in this daytime excursion we hope you will be charmed by the fascinating reindeer and find that you love our gentle but curious and furry creatures just like we do – Our true hero in the Arctic.
* If conditions change, we keep the right to amend the duration of the reindeer sledding
* Alternative: The Reindeer Sledding is subject to snow and when there is not enough snow we offer Reindeer Feeding and Sami Culture instead.
• Knowledgeable English-speaking Sami guide
• Thermal winter suit, warm boots, hat, mittens
• Reindeer sledding (approx. 30 min, depending on weather and snow conditions)
• Feeding the herd on our camp
• Hot traditional Sami meal (bithos) and hot drinks (Vegetarian option available on request)
• Storytelling and joik
Level of difficulty: Easy outdoors / Family
We will be back to the hotel at 15:00. Free time rest of the day. Dinner will be at 18:00
Breakfast will be served at Clarion Collection Hotel the Edge or similar or Tromso Lodge & Camping. We will leave the hotel/camping to drop you at the airport, for your flight to Oslo. You will be landing in Oslo and then you have enough time to reach your flight back home with tons of unforgettable memories.
Please note that all guiding and activities are in English and that there might occur minor changes to the above schedule.
I'm thinking of making that Booking
Terms & Conditions...
- Customization is available in above package
- Price in USD
- Above price is applicable on 02 Pax
Package Booking Conditions & Policies:
- A booking will exist as soon as we issue our confirmation invoice.
- When making your booking for your package, we will arrange for you to enter into a contract with the principal(s) or other supplier(s) (e.g. tour operator/airline/cruise company/accommodation Company) named on your confirmation(s) for whom we act as agent.
- As agent we accept no responsibility for the acts or omissions of the principal(s) or supplier(s) or for the services provided by them other than as set out in Booking Conditions.
Our Payment Conditions & Policies:
- When you make your booking, you must pay 50% of the total package price, which you will be advised by your travel consultant. This will ensure the confirmation
- The balance of the price of your travel arrangements must be paid usually 4 weeks before your departure date.
- In some instances, it may be necessary for us to collect the balance over and above this time scale if requested by certain suppliers and we will inform you if this is the case.
- All payments will be made via Bank Transfer.
Our Cancellation Policies:
- Any request for changes (or cancellation) to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking or your travel agent.
- If you cancel the trip 2 weeks before the Trip Date, you will be charges 25% of the total price of the package.
- If you cancel the trip 1 week before the Trip Date, you will be charges 50% of the total price of the package.
- If you cancel the trip 48 hrs. before the Trip Date, you will be charges 100% of the total price of the package
If you need to speak to us about a general query fill in the form below and we will call you back within the same working day.