Visit: Tromso Skjervoy Island
What's The Package?
Winters are loved almost all around the globe. As soon as Snow touches the ground excitement goes to peek. Well here at Norway you get the double joy. Witness the amazing Fjords and Mountains in the most Enthralling season. Alongside the Beauty you will get to do all those Activities you have dreamt to do at this Wonderful destination. From Snowmobiling, Ice skating and Dog sledging to witnessing the amazing Northern light. Everything is perfectly planned for your Winter Trip to Norway.
Landing in Tromsø and taken to the Clarion Hotel the Edge or similar or Tromso Lodge & Camping, centrally located in the Arctic capital Tromso. Enjoy a stroll through the town center and familiarize yourself with the charming town and its people, monuments and harbor.
After breakfast, it’s time to take the Cable Car to the mountain and have a panoramic view over Tromso Valley. After spending some time on the top, take cable car down and explore the stunning surroundings of this unique City. Discover the picturesque landscape and have a lunch at 13:00. In the evening at 17:30 tasty dinner in the restaurant before chasing the Northern Lights guided tour. We will meet at Northern light tour center at 18:30. Then we give you warm overalls, boots and mittens, and drive you straight to the best spot; many nights the Aurora starts dancing as soon as we arrive, while other nights we relax with coffee and Biscuits.
The areas we hunt the Lights cover Islands and Fjords around Tromso and mountains close to the Finnish border. That is a radius of about 150 km. We drive a Mercedes minibus with max 15 passengers or a 9 seat 4×4 Mercedes Benz Minivan with max 6 passengers per trip. Klikk here to see all our vehicles. The driver, guide and photographer has more than 20 years of experience in photography and chasing the Aurora. He will take you to the best spots for the Aurora. As we drive, you will get information about camera settings, lenses, aperture, shutter ISO and focus. When we stop, your guide will help you with your photography. Tripod, SLR camera and wide-angle lens (F 2.8) and remote control is preferable. Compact camera rarely provides equally good results. We serve hot chocolate and biscuits and we light a campfire if conditions indicate that it is safe.
We shall be back approximately 01.00 at night.
Breakfast at the hotel. You will have free time till the time of cruise. Cruise will leave around 1700 hrs. towards Skjervoy Island.
There will be a delicious 3-course dinner.
On the cruise, you will have a chance to catch mesmerizing northern lights again. On Arrival, check inn at Maritime hotel and rest.
Breakfast at the hotel followed by an amazing experience. Whale watching at Skjervøy from late October to the mid of January. Every winter near the coast of Tromsø, the gateway to the arctic, a great number of orcas and humpback whales gather to feast on rich feeding grounds.
Later visit the Aurora Salmon Centre. You will be taken to the viewing center where you will see the short film about Norwegian Salmon raised industry. Come back to the hotel and have a dinner. Finally in the evening, you board the Cruise ship (Hurtigruten) 19:30 where you have a second chance to enjoy the Northern Lights on your way back to Tromso.
After breakfast pick up and be driven to the to the meeting point. The arctic wilderness is home to the Sami people and reindeer herds. Discover their ancient culture and let them show you, their world. Listen to stories and folk songs around a campfire, ride in a traditional sled and feel the thrill of standing reindeer while they eat from your hands.
Breakfast will be served at Clarion Collection Hotel the Edge or similar or Tromso Lodge & Camping. We will leave the hotel/camping 08:45 to drop you at the airport, for your flight to Oslo. You will be landing in Oslo at 12:40 and then you have enough time to reach your flight back home with tons of unforgettable memories.
Please note that all guiding and activities are in English and that there might occur minor changes to the above schedule.
I'm thinking of making that Booking
Terms & Conditions...
- Customization is available in above package
- Price in USD
- Above price is applicable on 15 Pax + 01 FOC
Package Booking Conditions & Policies:
- A booking will exist as soon as we issue our confirmation invoice.
- When making your booking for your package, we will arrange for you to enter into a contract with the principal(s) or other supplier(s) (e.g. tour operator/airline/cruise company/accommodation Company) named on your confirmation(s) for whom we act as agent.
- As agent we accept no responsibility for the acts or omissions of the principal(s) or supplier(s) or for the services provided by them other than as set out in Booking Conditions.
Our Payment Conditions & Policies:
- When you make your booking, you must pay 50% of the total package price, which you will be advised by your travel consultant. This will ensure the confirmation
- The balance of the price of your travel arrangements must be paid usually 4 weeks before your departure date.
- In some instances, it may be necessary for us to collect the balance over and above this time scale if requested by certain suppliers and we will inform you if this is the case.
- All payments will be made via Bank Transfer.
Our Cancellation Policies:
- Any request for changes (or cancellation) to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking or your travel agent.
- If you cancel the trip 2 weeks before the Trip Date, you will be charges 25% of the total price of the package.
- If you cancel the trip 1 week before the Trip Date, you will be charges 50% of the total price of the package.
- If you cancel the trip 48 hrs. before the Trip Date, you will be charges 100% of the total price of the package
If you need to speak to us about a general query fill in the form below and we will call you back within the same working day.