5 Nights / 6 Days
What's The Package?
Winters are loved almost all around the globe. As soon as Snow touches the ground excitement goes to peek. Well here at Norway you get the double joy. Witness the amazing Fjords and Mountains in the most Enthralling season. Alongside the Beauty you will get to do all those Activities you have dreamt to do at this Wonderful destination. From Snowmobiling, Ice skating and Dog sledging to witnessing the amazing Northern light. Everything is perfectly planned for your Winter Trip to Norway.
04-night accommodation in Tromso
01-night accommodation at the Skjervoy Island
Daily Breakfast and meals
Cable car ticket
Northern Light chasing tour
Cruise return ticket
3 – course dinner on the cruise
Reindeer Sledding trip
Whale Safari tour
Complete on ground private transfer
Land in Oslo, Capital city of Norway. After the meet and greet, enjoy a delicious lunch box and relax till the flight to Tromso.
Arrive Tromso and transferred to the hotel and check inn. After some rest, pick up for dinner. Rest of the evening will be free to explore.
After breakfast, pick up for a cable car ride. The Cable Car runs from Solliveien in Tromsdalen up to the mountain ledge Storsteinen (421 m above sea level) in just four minutes. The two gondolas, known as Seal and Polar bear, each have a capacity of 28 passengers. From the viewing platform at the upper station, you can enjoy spectacular panoramic views of Tromsø and the surrounding islands, mountains and fjords.
Later in the evening, after dinner, you will be drop off at the Northern Light chasing tour office for the tour.
There are no guarantees that you will see the Northern Lights. However, with good planning and familiarizing yourself with factors that help determine when and where the Northern Lights will be dancing in the sky, there is a high chance that your hunt for the Northern Lights will be successful.
Breakfast at the hotel. You will have free time till the time of cruise. Cruise will leave around 1700 hrs. towards Skjervoy Island.
There will be a delicious 3-course dinner.
On the cruise, you will have a chance to catch mesmerizing northern lights. On Arrival, check inn and rest.
Breakfast at the hotel followed by an amazing experience. Whale watching at Skjervøy from late October to the mid of January. Every winter near the coast of Tromsø, the gateway to the arctic, a great number of orcas and humpback whales gather to feast on rich feeding grounds.
Later visit the Aurora Salmon Centre. You will be taken to the viewing center where you will see the short film about Norwegian Salmon raised industry. Come back to the hotel and have a dinner. Finally in the evening, you board the Cruise ship (Hurtigruten) 19:30 where you have a second chance to enjoy the Northern Lights on your way back to Tromso.
After breakfast pick up and be driven to the to the meeting point. The arctic wilderness is home to the Sami people and reindeer herds. Discover their ancient culture and let them show you, their world. Listen to stories and folk songs around a campfire, ride in a traditional sled and feel the thrill of standing reindeer while they eat from your hands.
Check out and transfer to the Tromso Airport for departure with tons of unforgettable memories.
I'm thinking of making that Booking
Terms & Conditions...
- Customization is available in above package
- Price in USD
- Above price is applicable on 15 Pax + 01 FOC
Package Booking Conditions & Policies:
- A booking will exist as soon as we issue our confirmation invoice.
- When making your booking for your package, we will arrange for you to enter into a contract with the principal(s) or other supplier(s) (e.g. tour operator/airline/cruise company/accommodation Company) named on your confirmation(s) for whom we act as agent.
- As agent we accept no responsibility for the acts or omissions of the principal(s) or supplier(s) or for the services provided by them other than as set out in Booking Conditions.
Our Payment Conditions & Policies:
- When you make your booking, you must pay 50% of the total package price, which you will be advised by your travel consultant. This will ensure the confirmation
- The balance of the price of your travel arrangements must be paid usually 4 weeks before your departure date.
- In some instances, it may be necessary for us to collect the balance over and above this time scale if requested by certain suppliers and we will inform you if this is the case.
- All payments will be made via Bank Transfer.
Our Cancellation Policies:
- Any request for changes (or cancellation) to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking or your travel agent.
- If you cancel the trip 2 weeks before the Trip Date, you will be charges 25% of the total price of the package.
- If you cancel the trip 1 week before the Trip Date, you will be charges 50% of the total price of the package.
- If you cancel the trip 48 hrs. before the Trip Date, you will be charges 100% of the total price of the package
If you need to speak to us about a general query fill in the form below and we will call you back within the same working day.