Halal Tourism in Målselv
Visit: Målselv Mountain Village
per person on DBL
5 nights / 6 Days
What is Målselv, Norway Winter Package
Målselv’s is Norway’s one of the finest places to relax and spend quality time with family. Not to forget, Norway itself is an epitome of beauty, and its scenic views and comfortable environment is worth the visit, but a frequent issue that pops up in Muslim traveler’s mind is that whether there is Halal tourism in Malselv The answer is yes, Norway Halal tours will give you a full closure Halal tourism in Malselv. The trip will be of 5 unforgettable nights and 6 exotic days long. All you need to do is to say Adios to your work and accompany us to Malselv.Day one: Arrival
- Right after touching down Oslo, you will be given a scrumptious breakfast. After that, we will fly to Bardufoss and at reaching there we will shift you to a luxurious hotel immediately.
- We will make sure to accommodate you to a Muslim friendly hotel since it is all about Halal tourism in Malselv.
- After getting over from getting legged, you are encouraged to wander around the glorious valley of Målselv.
- Breakfast will be served at the hotel, where you can joyfully have it along with viewing the beautiful mountains of Målselv. Halal food will be served by us throughout the journey hence you don’t have to think twice before having it.
- By late noon and early eve, you will be invited to a BBQ fest arranged by us, Halal deer/fish BBQ will be served. Halal tourism in Målselv was tough back then, but now we got you and it is no longer a hassle.
- After the scrumptious dinner, we will give you a tour of Northern Chasing Lights. Surely, it will be a surreal experience for the tourists. You will be accompanied by the guide.
- After breakfast, get ready for the thrilling Snowmobile. It will surely be a lifetime experience for you.
- Later after a fun-filled evening, you will be transferred back to your accommodation.
- After breakfast, get ready for some raw and thrilling experience. After an adventurous Moose Safari & snow sliding activity you will be accommodated back to your hotel for some rest and to have fun at your own.
- Breakfast at the hotel after that you will thoroughly enjoy the oldest winter sports around. If you are a sport’s lover then it’s a treat for you. After an amazing experience, you will be back to the hotel.
- After collecting bundles of memories, tons of happiness and many pictures. You will depart from Bardufoss airport.
05-night accommodation in Målselv Mountain Village
Halal Deer/Fish BBQ with Northern Light chasing tour
Guided Snowshoe trip
Snow Mobile Safari
Complete on ground transfer for activities
All taxes included
Arrive Bardufoss and transferred to the Målselv Mountain Village. Check inn at a stunning hotel.
After some rest, you will be free to explore this amazing location on your own.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a free time exploring surroundings of this beautiful destination.
In the evening you will be transfer to the location where you will enjoy HALAL Deer / Fish Bar-B-Q along with amazing breathtaking Aurora Lights.
The chasing for the northern lights will start at the Welcome Center on the mountain where our guide will welcome you and give you a short briefing about where you will drive. During the trip, the guide will tell facts and myths about the Aurora Borealis.
The Aurora is an natural phenomenon and consequently we cannot guarantee when it will appear. However, the experience to learn about Northern Lights and being out at the night in an arctic environment will provide you a life-long memory.
After breakfast, pick up for some thrilling Snowmobile, where you will enjoy some amazing scenery.
Adventure gives you the opportunity to venture far into the wilderness. Experience the mountains of the far north. The daytime adventures give you an amazing view of the mountains.
Later transfer back to the accommodation. Evening will be free to enjoy on your own.
After breakfast, get ready for some wild experience. Målselv region is the habitat of many Norwegian moose – the biggest mammal in Norway. Our guide will tell you curious facts about this interesting animal and drive on a safari to spots where the king of the forest use to be. Here is a good opportunity to learn more about the arctic fauna in a easy, comfortable and safe way. Later you will have fun sliding on snow. Enjoy playing with snow and sliding on it. Later drop back to the accommodation and rest. Rest of the evening will be free.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy one of the oldest winter sports around and discover the addicting pleasure of snowshoeing! Developed over thousands of years and evolving along the way, it involves walking across snow with special footwear that displaces your weight over a larger area. From fur trappers to sports enthusiasts, it is an ever-popular activity that allows everybody the chance to explore hard-to-reach places in snowy frontiers. With phenomenal locations around the globe, our guides are ready to open your eyes to the thrill of this fun winter activity. See a new level of natural beauty. Back to the hotel after the activity.
Check out and transfer to the Bardufoss Airport for departure with tons of unforgettable memories.
I'm thinking of making that Booking
Terms & Conditions...
- Customization is available in above package
- Price in USD
- Above price is applicable on 15 Pax + 01 FOC
Package Booking Conditions & Policies:
- A booking will exist as soon as we issue our confirmation invoice.
- When making your booking for your package, we will arrange for you to enter into a contract with the principal(s) or other supplier(s) (e.g. tour operator/airline/cruise company/accommodation Company) named on your confirmation(s) for whom we act as agent.
- As agent we accept no responsibility for the acts or omissions of the principal(s) or supplier(s) or for the services provided by them other than as set out in Booking Conditions.
Our Payment Conditions & Policies:
- When you make your booking, you must pay 50% of the total package price, which you will be advised by your travel consultant. This will ensure the confirmation
- The balance of the price of your travel arrangements must be paid usually 4 weeks before your departure date.
- In some instances, it may be necessary for us to collect the balance over and above this time scale if requested by certain suppliers and we will inform you if this is the case.
- All payments will be made via Bank Transfer.
Our Cancellation Policies:
- Any request for changes (or cancellation) to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking or your travel agent.
- If you cancel the trip 2 weeks before the Trip Date, you will be charges 25% of the total price of the package.
- If you cancel the trip 1 week before the Trip Date, you will be charges 50% of the total price of the package.
- If you cancel the trip 48 hrs. before the Trip Date, you will be charges 100% of the total price of the package
If you need to speak to us about a general query fill in the form below and we will call you back within the same working day.