Best Winter Vacation Spots Package
Visit: Tromso, Oslo
5 nights / 6 Days
Best Winter Vacation Spots Package
What is Best Winter Vacation Spots Package
Winter is a totally underrated season, it has a huge range of fun activities to offer, be it skiing or sledging, admiring the light and fluffy snow for from away. So if you’re planning your winter vacations, this is the right spot for you! Norway has bundle of joyous activities to offer you in winters. This package includes almost, all the best winter vacation spots in Norway! Your package of 5 nights / 6 days accommodation includes: -Northern-Light chasing tour -Cruise to Skjervoy Island -Reindeer sledge tour -Fjord Excursion by RIB Tour.
Day 1: Best winter vacation spots.
It starts with your arrival at Tromso and an immediate check in at the Hotel after which, the day is yours to explore the city.
Day 2: Best winter vacation spots....
Your thrilling adventure will begin on the second day, starting with a four minute cable car ride from Solliveien in Troms Dalen up to the mountain ledge Storsteinen. At this point you can be the witness of Nature’s breathtaking artistry, spectacular panoramic views of Tromsø and the surrounding islands, mountains and fjords. Later in the evening, you’d be dropped off at the Northern lights chasing tour office; luckily you might catch a few glimpses of the Northern lights.
Day 3 and 4: Best winter vacation spots.
The third and fourth day of your tour will include: a cruise to Skjervoy Island, when you can gain a second chance to look at the northern lights, and reindeer sledge tour to explore the Nordic Villages.
Day 5 and 6: Best winter vacation spots
On your fifth day you will take a spectacular trip of the Arctic fjords, and return to your hotel to your hotel to spend the rest of your evening exploring and reminiscing the amazing days you’ve spent in this gloriously beautiful country. The Sixth day would bring an end to your beautiful journey, a farewell by the land of Norway as you depart with unforgettable memories.
05-night accommodation in Tromso
Return Flight (Oslo – Tromso – Oslo)
Cable car ticket
Northern Light chasing tour
Reindeer sledge tour
Snow Mobile Safari
Fjord Excursion by RIB Tour
Complete on ground private transfer
Arrive Tromso and transferred to the hotel and check inn. After some
rest, pick up for dinner. Rest of the evening will be free to explore on
After breakfast, pick up for a cable car ride. The Cable Car runs from Solliveien in Tromsdalen up to the mountain ledge Storsteinen (421 m above sea level) in just four minutes. From the viewing platform at the upper station, you can enjoy spectacular panoramic views of Tromsø and the surrounding islands, mountains and fjords.
Later in the evening, you will be drop off at the Northern Light chasing tour office for the tour.
There are no guarantees that you will see the Northern Lights. However, with good planning and familiarizing yourself with factors that help determine when and where the Northern Lights will be dancing in the sky, there is a high chance that your hunt for the Northern Lights will be successful.
After breakfast pick up and be driven to the to the meeting point. The arctic wilderness is home to the Sami people and reindeer herds. Discover their ancient culture and let them show you, their world. Listen to stories and folk songs around a campfire, ride in a traditional sled and feel the thrill of standing reindeer while they eat from your hands.
After breakfast, pick up for some thrilling Snowmobile, where you will enjoy some amazing scenery. Adventure gives you the opportunity to venture far into the wilderness. Experience the mountains of the far north. The daytime adventures give you an amazing view of the mountains. Later transfer back to the hotel. Evening will be free to enjoy on your own.
A thrilling dog sledding journey across stunningly wild terrain. strong mountains and wide valleys all around. Here, you may go husky sledding in a genuine Arctic landscape.
Check out and transfer to the Tromso Airport for departure with tons of unforgettable memories.
Terms & Conditions...
- Customization is available in above package
- Price in USD
- Price is per Person
- Price is available for 2 pax
- Valid till April 2020
Package Booking Conditions & Policies:
- A booking will exist as soon as we issue our confirmation invoice.
- When making your booking for your package, we will arrange for you to enter into a contract with the principal(s) or other supplier(s) (e.g. tour operator/airline/cruise company/accommodation Company) named on your confirmation(s) for whom we act as agent.
- As agent we accept no responsibility for the acts or omissions of the principal(s) or supplier(s) or for the services provided by them other than as set out in Booking Conditions.
Our Payment Conditions & Policies:
- When you make your booking, you must pay 50% of the total package price, which you will be advised by your travel consultant. This will ensure the confirmation
- The balance of the price of your travel arrangements must be paid usually 4 weeks before your departure date.
- In some instances, it may be necessary for us to collect the balance over and above this time scale if requested by certain suppliers and we will inform you if this is the case.
- All payments will be made via Bank Transfer.
Our Cancellation Policies:
- Any request for changes (or cancellation) to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking or your travel agent.
- If you cancel the trip 2 weeks before the Trip Date, you will be charges 25% of the total price of the package.
- If you cancel the trip 1 week before the Trip Date, you will be charges 50% of the total price of the package.
- If you cancel the trip 48 hrs. before the Trip Date, you will be charges 100% of the total price of the package