Best Destinations in Europe
Visit: Tromso, Skjervoy Island, Maritime Hotel
5 nights / 6 Days
Best Destinations in Europe
What is Best Destinations in Europe
Norway falls in the list of “Best Destinations in Europe”, for its exquisite and distinct features. It has a huge variety of tourist attraction including; historical venues, landscapes and activities. Norway is famous for its scenic beauty more than anything among which, is the exquisite aurora borealis commonly known as The Northern Lights. It is often said that the northern parts of Norway are the best places in the world to see the northern lights, as this part of the country lies just below the auroral oval. However, Aurora borealis has its climax when the weather is cold and dry, usually from December. The Northern Lights, is an ethereal phenomenon of extraordinary beauty. The celestial display of colored lights across the night sky is both beguiling and inspiring in equal measure. Norway Halal tours offers a striking trip around Norway designed for convenience and ease of the travelers. The package “Best destinations in Europe” covers your 5 nights and 6 days, which includes: -Cable car ride -Northern Light chasing tour -Reindeer sledge tour -Snow Mobile Safari -Fjord Excursion by RIB Tour.
Day 1: Best destination in Europe
It starts with your arrival at Tromso and an immediate check in at the Hotel after which, the day is yours to explore the city.
Day 2: Best destination in Europe...
Your thrilling adventure will begin on the second day, starting with a four minute cable car ride from Solliveien in Troms Dalen up to the mountain ledge Storsteinen. At this point you can be the witness of Nature’s breathtaking artistry, spectacular panoramic views of Tromsø and the surrounding islands, mountains and fjords. Later in the evening, you’d be dropped off at the Northern lights chasing tour office, to witness a magical show of dancing Northern lights. The possibility of catching Northern Lights is higher when the sky is dark, preferably in the months of November, December, January, and February.
Day 3 and 4: Best destination in Europe
Reindeers are traditionally used for food, clothing, trade (reindeer as a form of money), and for labor. But it’s used for transport around the Villages in Norway. Therefore, the Best family package includes a reindeer sledge tour to explore the Nordic traditions and listen to the folklore, on your third day. On the fourth day, there’s a thrilling Snow mobile safari arranged in your best family package, where the emphasis is on driving and admiring the Lappish nature and breathtaking scenery.
Day 5: Best destinations in Europe
On your fifth day you will take a spectacular trip of the Arctic fjords, and return to your hotel to spend the rest of your evening exploring and reminiscing the amazing days you’ve spent in this gloriously beautiful country.
Day 6: Best destination in Europe
The Sixth day would bring an end to your beautiful journey, a farewell by the land of Norway as you depart with unforgettable memories.
04-night accommodation in Tromso
01-night accommodation at the Skjervoy Island, Maritime Hotel
Return Flight (Oslo – Tromso – Oslo)
Cable car ticket
Northern Light chasing tour
Cruise return ticket
3 – course dinner on the cruise
Reindeer sledge tour
Fjord Excursion by RIB Tour
Complete on ground private transfer
Arrive Tromso and transferred to the hotel and check inn. After some
rest, pick up for dinner. Rest of the evening will be free to explore on
After breakfast, pick up for a cable car ride. The Cable Car runs from Solliveien in Tromsdalen up to the mountain ledge Storsteinen (421 m above sea level) in just four minutes. From the viewing platform at the upper station, you can enjoy spectacular panoramic views of Tromsø and the surrounding islands, mountains and fjords.
Later in the evening, you will be drop off at the Northern Light chasing tour office for the tour.
There are no guarantees that you will see the Northern Lights. However, with good planning and familiarizing yourself with factors that help determine when and where the Northern Lights will be dancing in the sky, there is a high chance that your hunt for the Northern Lights will be successful.
Breakfast at the hotel. You will have free time till the time of cruise. Cruise will leave around 1700 hrs. towards Skjervoy Island.
There will be a delicious 3-course dinner.
On the cruise, you will have a chance to catch mesmerizing northern lights again. On Arrival, check inn at Maritime hotel and rest.
The arctic wilderness is home to the Sami people and reindeer herds. Discover their ancient culture and let them show you their world. Listen to stories and folk songs around a campfire, ride in a traditional sled and feel the thrill of standing reindeer while they eat from your hands. Later you will have free time to explore the island. After Dinner, take a cruise back to Tromso. On the way back, you will have another chance to witness northern lights. On arrival, check inn and rest.
A thrilling dog sledding journey across stunningly wild terrain. strong mountains and wide valleys all around. Here, you may go husky sledding in a genuine Arctic landscape.
Check out and transfer to the Tromso Airport for departure with tons of unforgettable memories.
Terms & Conditions...
- Customization is available in above package
- Price in USD
- Price is per Person
- Price is available for 2 pax
- Valid till April 2020
Package Booking Conditions & Policies:
- A booking will exist as soon as we issue our confirmation invoice.
- When making your booking for your package, we will arrange for you to enter into a contract with the principal(s) or other supplier(s) (e.g. tour operator/airline/cruise company/accommodation Company) named on your confirmation(s) for whom we act as agent.
- As agent we accept no responsibility for the acts or omissions of the principal(s) or supplier(s) or for the services provided by them other than as set out in Booking Conditions.
Our Payment Conditions & Policies:
- When you make your booking, you must pay 50% of the total package price, which you will be advised by your travel consultant. This will ensure the confirmation
- The balance of the price of your travel arrangements must be paid usually 4 weeks before your departure date.
- In some instances, it may be necessary for us to collect the balance over and above this time scale if requested by certain suppliers and we will inform you if this is the case.
- All payments will be made via Bank Transfer.
Our Cancellation Policies:
- Any request for changes (or cancellation) to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking or your travel agent.
- If you cancel the trip 2 weeks before the Trip Date, you will be charges 25% of the total price of the package.
- If you cancel the trip 1 week before the Trip Date, you will be charges 50% of the total price of the package.
- If you cancel the trip 48 hrs. before the Trip Date, you will be charges 100% of the total price of the package