Affordable Tour To Norway 2019-2020
Visit: Skjervoy Island, Maritime Hotel
4 nights / 5 Days
Affordable Tour To Norway 2019-2020
What is Affordable Tour to Norway 2019-2020
We all hype about tours around the world in summers, the warm breezy weather is ideal for a fun day at the beach. But the winter never ceased to have a powerful influence on mankind’s imagination. The snow as an emblem of winter is one of the long-awaited events. The vast expanse of soft white snow, frozen fjords, mountain peaks topped with snow put on an enigmatic show for mankind to witness. As a practicing Muslim, one faces several problems when traveling to a foreign country: the authenticity of food and drinks according to Islamic rules and regulation, Prayer timings etc. Norway Halal tours provides a comfortable and reliable service of a 4 nights / 5 days Affordable travel to Norway in 2019-2020, all the while keeping in mind the Islamic practices for your convenience.
Day 1: Affordable travel to Norway in 2019-2020
Our Affordable travel to Norway in 2019-2020 includes a series of sightseeing, breakfast, dinner and a cruise tour. It starts with your arrival at Tromso and an immediate check in at the Hotel after which, the day is yours to explore the city
Day 2: Affordable travel to Norway in 2019-2020...
It’s the second day which would mark the start of your exciting expedition, starting with a four minute cable car ride from Solliveien in Troms Dalen up to the mountain ledge Storsteinen. At this point you can be the witness of Nature’s breathtaking artistry, spectacular panoramic views of Tromsø and the surrounding islands, mountains and fjords. Later in the evening, you’d be dropped off at the Northern lights chasing tour office; luckily you might catch a few glimpses of the Northern lights. The prayer timings during your tour would be the top priority in your package of Affordable travel to Norway in 2019-2020, you will be provided with accurate timings and area to perform your daily prayers. Your package of Affordable travel to Norway in 2019-2020 most importantly includes food to your liking, the dinners and lunch breaks in-between the tour are prepared according to the permissible Islamic ways.
Day 3 and 4: Affordable travel to Norway in 2019-2020
The third and fourth day of your Affordable travel to Norway in 2019-2020 tour will include: a cruise to Skjervoy Island, when you can gain a second chance to look at the northern lights, and reindeer sledge tour to explore the Nordic Villages. The fifth day would bring the end to your beautiful journey, a farewell by the land of Norway as you depart with unforgettable memories.
03-night accommodation in Tromso
01-night accommodation at the Skjervoy Island, Maritime Hotel
Return Flight (Oslo – Tromso – Oslo)
Cable car ticket
Northern Light chasing tour
Cruise return ticket
3 – course dinner on the cruise
Reindeer Sledge and semi tour
Complete on ground private transfer
Arrive Tromso and transferred to the hotel and check inn. Rest of the evening will be free to explore on your own.
After breakfast, pick up for a cable car ride. The Cable Car runs from Solliveien in Tromsdalen up to the mountain ledge Storsteinen (421 m above sea level) in just four minutes. From the viewing platform at the upper station, you can enjoy spectacular panoramic views of Tromsø and the surrounding islands, mountains and fjords.
Later in the evening, you will be drop off at the Northern Light chasing tour office for the tour.
There are no guarantees that you will see the Northern Lights. However, with good planning and familiarizing yourself with factors that help determine when and where the Northern Lights will be dancing in the sky, there is a high chance that your hunt for the Northern Lights will be successful.
Breakfast at the hotel. You will have free time till the time of cruise. Cruise will leave around 1700 hrs. towards Skjervoy Island.
There will be a delicious 3-course dinner.
On the cruise, you will have a chance to catch mesmerizing northern lights again. On Arrival, check inn at Maritime hotel and rest.
The arctic wilderness is home to the Sami people and reindeer herds. Discover their ancient culture and let them show you their world. Listen to stories and folk songs around a campfire, ride in a traditional sled and feel the thrill of standing reindeer while they eat from your hands. Later you will have free time to explore the island. After Dinner, take a cruise back to Tromso. On the way back, you will have another chance to witness northern lights. On arrival, check inn and rest.
Check out and transfer to the Tromso Airport for departure with tons of unforgettable memories
Terms & Conditions...
- Customization is available in above package
- Price in USD
- Price is per Person
- Price is available for 2 pax
- Valid till April 2020
Package Booking Conditions & Policies:
- A booking will exist as soon as we issue our confirmation invoice.
- When making your booking for your package, we will arrange for you to enter into a contract with the principal(s) or other supplier(s) (e.g. tour operator/airline/cruise company/accommodation Company) named on your confirmation(s) for whom we act as agent.
- As agent we accept no responsibility for the acts or omissions of the principal(s) or supplier(s) or for the services provided by them other than as set out in Booking Conditions.
Our Payment Conditions & Policies:
- When you make your booking, you must pay 50% of the total package price, which you will be advised by your travel consultant. This will ensure the confirmation
- The balance of the price of your travel arrangements must be paid usually 4 weeks before your departure date.
- In some instances, it may be necessary for us to collect the balance over and above this time scale if requested by certain suppliers and we will inform you if this is the case.
- All payments will be made via Bank Transfer.
Our Cancellation Policies:
- Any request for changes (or cancellation) to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking or your travel agent.
- If you cancel the trip 2 weeks before the Trip Date, you will be charges 25% of the total price of the package.
- If you cancel the trip 1 week before the Trip Date, you will be charges 50% of the total price of the package.
- If you cancel the trip 48 hrs. before the Trip Date, you will be charges 100% of the total price of the package
If you need to speak to us about a general query fill in the form below and we will call you back within the same working day.